Welcome to my Travel Blog! (Created April 5th, 2007)

Following the footsteps of my dear friends Linda and Adam, I've decided to create a travel blog separate from my regular one here. It will be nice to have everything all in one place and more accessible too! I hope to backblog trips I've already taken as I make scrapbooks for them in "real life," but of course the point is to share trips as I go. I also believe it's important to give back to those countries that I have visited that are in need, and I'm documenting that here. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the blog!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Found a Wild Bookcrossing Book...

...in the reception of the hotel we are staying at here in Monteverde, and I was so excited that I knocked on the hotel room of practically every person in the group to tell them. They were all just as thrilled as I was, proving again how much they rock!! I am trying to read it really fast so I can give it to Benno who said he would take it to Switzerland and release it. Check out the book´s journey here!


Handing the book off to Benno on the last day of the tour.

No comments: