Welcome to my Travel Blog! (Created April 5th, 2007)

Following the footsteps of my dear friends Linda and Adam, I've decided to create a travel blog separate from my regular one here. It will be nice to have everything all in one place and more accessible too! I hope to backblog trips I've already taken as I make scrapbooks for them in "real life," but of course the point is to share trips as I go. I also believe it's important to give back to those countries that I have visited that are in need, and I'm documenting that here. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the blog!

Monday, May 7, 2007

Photos!

Here are some links to photos on the trip (as more people upload their photos, I'll update the list here)!

My Photos (complete)
Adam's Photos (100 of his favourite ones)
Greg's Photos (complete)
Suzanne & Neils (complete)

The video, including the Costa Rican Shower Game are in the works, I'll be sure to keep you posted.

No comments: